Self-construction instead of mass-production.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thoughts from the Airport

DIA...gate C39...here I am again. It's the DFW gate. I'm headed to Dallas then Houston for my good friend Liz's wedding. She is the first of 4 good college friends of mine getting married this year. FOUR. That, coupled with the fact that I'm turning 30 this year, makes me feel like an old maid. But mostly, I don't mind much. My life is pretty rockin'. I can't sit around thinking about what I don't have when I'm blessed with so much as it is.

My best Denver friend, Aly, is on her way out to Peru this week. I am sad. Denver is not gonna be the same without her. But I'll make it through. More Avett's: "Things change and get strange with the moving of time, it's happening right now to you." Here is a little video I made for her to highlight the fun times in the Mile High City.

Aly in Denver from Hub Productions on Vimeo.


The wifi at DIA kind of sucks. I'm trying to watch Food Inc. on pbs.com, but it's not buffering very well. The older I get, the more health conscience I become. In my younger years, I was "health conscience" in a "I want to be skinny" kind of way. So I ate a ton of fat free stuff...which I know now is all crap for your health. The word healthy has taken a different shape. I want to eat real, fresh, natural food. Not overly processed poison...even though that shit taste good and is easy to get. But I urge you to eat healthy is a real sense...no pesticides, hormones, preservatives, etc. Eat clean. Be healthy. Your body will thank you by performing and looking great.

Boarding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home