Self-construction instead of mass-production.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Newness All Around

Hello faithful few followers! I have some things to tell you.

1- I'm still just completely over men and dating. So that last post wasn't as fleeting as you may have thought it was.

2- I am now HKC Certified! That means I can teach people to use kettlebells! I love this new job pursuit. For now, I am training out of my basement with 5 kettlebells. I have 6 clients and they seem to be loving it. I am too! I was worried I wouldn't like training, even with kettlebells, but that is not the case at all. It's AWESOME. After my first day of training, I couldn't even sleep...I just laid in bed thinking of how I can better explain technique to my clients. It's so satisfying and I am happy to be helping people get stronger, leaner and happier!

3- Next week I am headed to Monroe, Louisiana to be a part of a film crew that is documenting 12 year old Zach Bonner's philanthropic walk across the U.S. to raise money for, and awareness about, homeless youth in America. I will be working with a crew of 3 dudes shooting and editing webisodes and capturing footage to be used later in a documentary. Read more about Zach's 6-month journey at March Across America.

4- One of my best Denver friends is moving to Peru in 2 weeks! I am gonna miss Aly so much but I am so happy for her. I made a cameo in her announcement video. You can see that, and follow her journey, at Aly in Peru.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shyla said...

I'm so glad you are doing well! Yeah for sorung and the newness it brings :)!

9:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home